Discover the Charm of Lambston Cottage: A Cozy Retreat in Pembrokeshire
Embrace the Serenity of Lambston Cottage in Pembrokeshire Nestled in the tranquil rural setting of Lambston, Pembrokeshire, Lambston Cottage offers a peaceful... Read More
It is still uncertain which direction Wales will go in, already Ireland and Scotland have released Stage 2 plans on what will happen when the lockdown is slowly released. With this uncertainty, we can offer no further clarification on June, July and August 2020 bookings but advise that guests hold on until the next press release from the Welsh Government.
Since the beginning of the lockdown period, NetLet UK’s main mission has been to protect the Pembrokeshire community and all the existing guests with holidays booked during this period.
Unlike most holiday accommodation companies, we did not believe the right direction was to absorb booking revenue to firstly protect our companies cash flow and secondly, to maintain our annual revenue forecast with these existing bookings. Instead, we adapted and accepted the challenge to ‘write off’ the holiday home revenue and return all paid funds to existing guests who wished to cancel their holiday.
It is important to lead the path in the right direction within the hospitality industry and demonstrate that hard work, strategising and diverse business models can not only protect your business, staff and owners, but mostly the guests who are extremely vulnerable during these times.
NetLet UK encompasses several departments which ensure the successful running of its holiday homes across Pembrokeshire. With this we were able to diversify and support our local community during lockdown.
NetLet UK will be working in conjunction with the UK Government, especially alongside Welsh guidelines and restrictions. Our COVID-19 policy will move with the travel restriction and the policy will be terminated once all travel limitations are lifted.
· If you have a booking within the travel restrictions window, we will offer you; cancellation, refund, credit, date move and/or split stay.
· Cancellation: If you are unable to travel due to COVID-19 we will offer free cancellations for all bookings that may be affected.
· Refund: We aim to provide full rate refunds for all cancelled bookings. However, NetLet UK will absorb the non-refundable booking fee to cover transaction and other fees associated with the booking.
· Credit: If you wish to rebook but are unsure when, you can request that the rates already paid be kept on your account as credit towards your next stay.
· Date Move: We are happy to move any stay within the same rate bracket, free of charge. If you request a date move outside of the already booked rates, we will negotiate duration of stay or additional fees.
· Split Stay: This is applicable for week long peak season stays. We are able to split the rates already paid and divide them into two short stay holidays as opposed to one long stay peak holiday. This is subject to rates paid and duration of stay.
We really want to provide reassurance to guests booking with us that we will support this COVID-19 policy where we can. However, if your stay is not within the policy dates, standard booking terms will apply.
If you have any questions in regards to your booking please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 01646699264.
Thanks a mill and stay safe